Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True story: A coworker was telling me in the break room that she had just gotten back from a trip to New Zealand. I said, "We've always wanted to go to New Zealand." Immediately on return to my office, my internet feed was JAMMED with New Zealand tourism ads for 3 weeks. Coincidence? I was wearing my phone when we talked.
There are no coincidences!

True story: A coworker was telling me in the break room that she had just gotten back from a trip to New Zealand. I said, "We've always wanted to go to New Zealand." Immediately on return to my office, my internet feed was JAMMED with New Zealand tourism ads for 3 weeks. Coincidence? I was wearing my phone when we talked.
You can change your privacy settings in your phone. It's under privacy and security then microphone.

Senior citizen Q & A:

Q: Where can single men over 70 find young women who are interested in them?
A: Try a bookstore under "fiction."

Q: What can a man do while his wife is going through menopause?
A: Keep busy. If you are handy with tools, finish the basement. That way, when you are done you will have a place to live.

Q: How can I increase the heart rate of my 70 year old husband?
A: Tell him you are pregnant.

Q: How can I avoid the curse of elderly wrinkles?
A: Take off your glasses.

Q: Seriously, what can I do about crow's feet and all those wrinkles on my face?
A: Go bra-less. That will usually pull them out.

Q: Why should 70-plus year old's use valet parking?
A: Valet do not forget where they parked your car.

Q: Is it common for 70-plus year old's to have memory storage problems?
A: No. The problem is retrieval.

Latest posts

Back