Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, it's always an adjustment when you are not used to it.

We are up to -14 today and it's a nice change after the deep freeze we just came out of. Suddenly it is so easy to heat the house.
We get a bit below freezing a few times each year, but there's a huge gap between 29 F and 9 F ...

When did air start behaving this way. Before my vehicles started monitoring the pressure in my tires I never added air in the winter.
I was taught to check tire pressure any time we had a cold snap. To be honest, this happened in November, so I only had to check once per year, until it warmed up in April. 🤣

We checked my f-in-l's vehicle -- normal pressure is 35 PSI, he was down to 27-29 PSI in all tires.

We checked my f-in-l's vehicle -- normal pressure is 35 PSI, he was down to 27-29 PSI in all tires.
They must do it when I get my oil changed. I never think about it. I used to get warnings in the Dodge all the time, but my GMC doesn't freak out if you have 1 psi difference.

The swings here are easily from 90 to -57 F soooo, I'm pretty sure I would notice.

Latest posts

Back