Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me, my brother, and friends used to have a game where we threw jarts over the house and scored points by catching them before they hit the ground. There were a few non-life-threatening injuries before our parents took them away. Sometimes I wonder how we lived to be adults 🤣.
We threw them over the roof but didn’t try to catch them

We threw them over the roof but didn’t try to catch them
That was when we were immortal 😂😂. There were a few iterations. Not many were caught by hand so we graduated to a baseball glove or pine board. They didn’t go through the leather (much) but still left a nasty bruise if they hit your palm. We also used to shoot arrows straight up into the air and see if we could track them back to the ground. It was kinda freaky when you lost sight of them 😬.

What kind of productivity?
Not sure if productivity in the bathroom will go up, but at your desk it's supposed to! 😁

"StandardToilet, based in the U.K., claims people spend 25% more time in office bathrooms than necessary, costing employers lost work time and billions in productivity. Its toilet will save British businesses more than $6 billion per year, it says."

Not sure if productivity in the bathroom will go up, but at your desk it's supposed to! 😁

"StandardToilet, based in the U.K., claims people spend 25% more time in office bathrooms than necessary, costing employers lost work time and billions in productivity. Its toilet will save British businesses more than $6 billion per year, it says."
I’m skeptical. I’m convinced that production in the bathroom has more to do with diet than the pitch of the squat. But that’s just me.

EDIT: SARCASM ALERT!!!

Back