Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have interesting friends. One of my friends said, "I'll wait here," in the car while I went into the big box store for our beer. I left the engine running for the a/c. When I got back to where I thought I had parked, the car wasn't there. I was like, "I was sure this was where I parked!" It took me about 10 minutes to find out where he had moved it to! 😄

I have interesting friends. One of my friends said, "I'll wait here," in the car while I went into the big box store for our beer. I left the engine running for the a/c. When I got back to where I thought I had parked, the car wasn't there. I was like, "I was sure this was where I parked!" It took me about 10 minutes to find out where he had moved it to! 😄
If it was my brother and he had left me in the car, I would have moved it as well. Wonder how long it would take him to find it parked at my house?

If it was my brother and he had left me in the car, I would have moved it as well. Wonder how long it would take him to find it parked at my house?

I see we would get along! 🤣 One time a friend put a 1,000-pound round bale of hay on the porch of another friend's trailer, blocking the back door. The front door was not usable. And so it goes...

I see we would get along! 🤣 One time a friend put a 1,000-pound round bale of hay on the porch of another friend's trailer, blocking the back door. The front door was not usable. And so it goes...

My sister is the one never to mess with. She has quite the imagination and is evil.

Latest posts

Back