Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two Basic Truths of Life

Lovers help each other undress before sex. However, after sex, they always dress on their own.

Moral of the story: In life, no one helps you once you're screwed.

When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch the stomach and say, "Congratulations!" Have you ever seen anyone go up to the man, touch his privates and say, "Good job!"?

Moral of the story: Hard work is rarely appreciated.

Five Important Rules of Life

1. Money cannot buy happiness, but it's far more pleasant to cry in a Porsche than in a Yugo.

2. Forgive your enemies, but remember the assholes.

3. If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again.

4. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then, neither does milk.

5. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.

Observations:

#1:
Condoms do not guarantee safe sex. A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband.

#2: Congressmen and Congresswomen should wear uniforms with patches, like NASCAR drivers, so we may identify their corporate sponsors.

Den, I took that to mean, "forgive" them but don't "forget" them. I understand this and believe it. My feeling is that I start everyone out to be fair, honest, ethical, etc., but once they do something unfair, dishonest or unethical, they have proven they are capable of the act and could do it again.

Den, I took that to mean, "forgive" them but don't "forget" them. I understand this and believe it. My feeling is that I start everyone out to be fair, honest, ethical, etc., but once they do something unfair, dishonest or unethical, they have proven they are capable of the act and could do it again.
Just joking Rocky. It just made me laugh at the time. :D

Latest posts

Back