Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMEX has a cash back card that gives you 6% on groceries (up to $6000/yr) and 3% on gasoline. Citi has a double cash back card that gives you 2% on all purchases. I haul in over $1,000 a year using those two. I typically carry no cash and use a credit card for every purchase. Of course, I pay off the full balance every month.

AMEX has a cash back card that gives you 6% on groceries (up to $6000/yr) and 3% on gasoline. Citi has a double cash back card that gives you 2% on all purchases. I haul in over $1,000 a year using those two. I typically carry no cash and use a credit card for every purchase.
Discover has a rotating 5% cashback on a variety of purchase types, changing every 3 months. I post a list next to a wall calendar so we remember which card maximizes which types(s) of purchases.

Another tip for Discover -- we use the cash back to purchase gift cards, as it typically costs $45 to get a $50 card. We get cards we know we'll use in the near future, e.g., Home Depot or a favorite restaurant.

Back