Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$248 at Nordstrom. And people buy these!!!
View attachment 82971

Some years ago when I lived in VA, a neighborhood boy came up to me while I was painting my garage and told me the (holely) jeans I had on (for painting) was cool and was probably worth about $60. I told him I'd take them off right there, on the spot, and give them to him for $60. Heck, that was enough to go buy a couple pair of new jeans that wasn't torn up and ragged. He declined.

Last edited:
I never heard of either milk and Seven Up or Milk and Pepsi. I really led a sheltered life!

I did, however, happen upon a mixture on my own many years ago which I still enjoy today and that is Diet Coke and coffee. It happened for me by accident. I had some black coffee left in my cup and came back to my office with a can of Diet Coke and added it to my cup without realizing there was coffee still in it. I was pleasantly surprised by the combination, which tastes similar to cream soda, and I still mix the two today.

Latest posts

Back