Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps. But a stable personality is very predictable and actually quite boring. Learn to expect the unexpected! It make life so much more interesting.

View attachment 77471
Any appearance of deviation from absolute vertical is due to the camera angle.
If you're fumbling for the light switch in the dark, you don't worry about the screws lining up as long as you can find the damned switch. (Oh my Gohd-d-d-d! Turn it off! Turn it off! The screws are out of line!!! :slp:D:D:D)

If you're fumbling for the light switch in the dark, you don't worry about the screws lining up as long as you can find the damned switch. (Oh my Gohd-d-d-d! Turn it off! Turn it off! The screws are out of line!!! :slp:D:D:D)
Avoid the stress by using phillips-head screws!

I would guess a small fraction of a Newton-meter, but we'll need to get that from an engineer (or architect)..

This Electrical Engineer (well at least my degree says BSEE) says tighten them however tight you want, and don't worry about the damn alignment of the heads, get the job done.

That would pretty much depend on whether the switch is outside or inside the room that the light is in. If it's outside, it most likely wouldn't be visible in the dark coming or going. But if it's inside the room, you might not see it on the way in. But beware!!! On the way out, those screw heads would be staring right at you. And most likely your night would be ruined. :mad:

This Electrical Engineer (well at least my degree says BSEE) says tighten them however tight you want, and don't worry about the damn alignment of the heads, get the job done.

Neatness counts! The electrician who wired our house (built in 2015) aligned all the screw heads vertically.

1629032880141.png
[
1629032897711.png

Back