Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There ain't no "o" man! 🤣

Jim, I took your comment to mean that you thought the password guy was confusing "capital" and "capitol," but he had it correct. The former is a city, the latter is a building. (The former comes from the word for "head," the latter comes from the name of a hill in Rome.) Or perhaps you meant something else by your comment that I could not discern.

Last edited:
your cabinet knobs are neither centered nor justified right and to the lower corners, there are exposed hinges, your faucet when turned off should be returned to vertical and yes my outlet cover screws are aligned to vertical; if not civilization will crumble
HAY,, YOU AIN'T STLL GOT ANY OF THAT GOOD SHIT, YOUR TRIPPING ON, DO YOU ? :i BECAUSE WHEN, I GET BACK TO EARTH ,,, I'D LIKE SUM,,,,,
BIG DAWGGY

There are still two numbers listed for the US Naval Observatory official clock : 202-762-1401 and 202-762-1069. I did not get an answer at the 1401 number, but got the time at the 1069 number! Alexa will also give me the correct time along with a comment telling me to enjoy the sunshine!😁

I do! All screw slots are aligned vertically.
[/QUOTE

I prefer to align them horizontally. It's a trait exhibited by those amongst us with a more stable personality.
:i

I prefer to align them horizontally. It's a trait exhibited by those amongst us with a more stable personality.
:i
Perhaps. But a stable personality is very predictable and actually quite boring. Learn to expect the unexpected! It make life so much more interesting.

1628870639728.png
Any appearance of deviation from absolute vertical is due to the camera angle.

Latest posts

Back