Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will Rogers missed it a little. Those that did will remember it and won't make the same mistake twice!!

A city boy friend came home with me from grade school. We were heading out to bring the cows in for milking. I told him not to touch that wire it is the electric fence.

He went over and spit on it............

Will Rogers missed it a little. Those that did will remember it and won't make the same mistake twice!!

A city boy friend came home with me from grade school. We were heading out to bring the cows in for milking. I told him not to touch that wire it is the electric fence.

He went over and spit on it............

Many years ago, my wife was out on the farm with her Dad. She bent down to pick a flower. Forehead came in contact. Woo boy! His charger was a series of light bulbs to reduce the voltage. He thought she was dead! Knocked her unconscious.

I have cattle. Modern chargers? They won't mess with it. Really! One wire keeps them from running loose. The Parmak solar chargers I run will handle 30 MILES of fence out West. I ain't got near that many.

Latest posts

Back