Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanna say this is the funniest thing I have seen all week, and I hope to GOD no one here was drunk enough to fall for it. If you did, I hope you sold up quick. Cuz a LOT of people are losing their azzes on this classic "pump and dump" right now. Interesting, though – For some strange reason, the news media are NOT covering all the losers, like they covered the winners! :p Move along, nothing to see here except a company that's really worth $16 a share...

View attachment 71195
Wait a while ..... it'll be back under $10 where it belongs!

From reddit wallstreetbets... Cuban and Elon Musk, both of whom had a ton of cash in cheap at the front end and made bundles, had been whipping on the greater fools. Now Cuban says hey, be a fool for me again! Don't stop now! :p Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 4.29.48 PM.png

All those that lost a ton on short positions in the last month likely cleared their positions and took the hit. Then got right back in on the short game at the new, insane and unsustainable price, and made all their money back in the last 3 days. 😂

Last edited:
All those that lost a ton on short positions in the last month likely cleared their positions and took the hit. Then got right back in on the short game at the new, insane and unsustainable price, and made all their money back in the last 3 days. 😂

Five days...

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 4.54.35 PM.png

Dead cat bounce... Note post-market price...Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 4.54.52 PM.png

Back