Pineapple Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K&GB,

I'm very jealous about you living in Hawai'i. Me and my partner are actually going to Oahu for 2 weeks at the end of August from Britainand plan to fly over to Maui to visit for a day. The only trouble being, I'll be wanting to stay!

Dan

DId the same thing Smokegrub, thought I was in for a really bad batch of Pineapple "stuff" and 4 months later it was really coming around, tastes fantastic now...... just 1 problem..... Only have 3 bottles left, will need to work on that
smiley4.gif

u01dtj6 said:
K&GB,

I'm very jealous about you living in Hawai'i. Me and my partner are actually going to Oahu for 2 weeks at the end of August from Britainand plan to fly over to Maui to visit for a day. The only trouble being, I'll be wanting to stay!

Dan

While on Maui, I recommend visiting Tedeschi Vineyards.
smiley4.gif
Have a great time!

I recommend spending as little time as possible in oahu... No offense to people that like it. But I think your time in hawaii is much better spent in Maui and Kauai!!! (My opinion only)

I wish I could have visited the winery in Maui.... Oh well.... Reason to go back!!!

K&GB, I've made a note of that! Will certainly be visiting. So where abouts in Hawaii do you live?

u01dtj6, we don't live there now. I was stationed there with the Marines from 1996 to 1999.

Awesome. Are you British by any chance? Because on your profile your occupation says RN? Royal Navy?

Dan

Latest posts

Back