Pineapple Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K&GB,

I'm very jealous about you living in Hawai'i. Me and my partner are actually going to Oahu for 2 weeks at the end of August from Britainand plan to fly over to Maui to visit for a day. The only trouble being, I'll be wanting to stay!

Dan

DId the same thing Smokegrub, thought I was in for a really bad batch of Pineapple "stuff" and 4 months later it was really coming around, tastes fantastic now...... just 1 problem..... Only have 3 bottles left, will need to work on that
smiley4.gif

u01dtj6 said:
K&GB,

I'm very jealous about you living in Hawai'i. Me and my partner are actually going to Oahu for 2 weeks at the end of August from Britainand plan to fly over to Maui to visit for a day. The only trouble being, I'll be wanting to stay!

Dan

While on Maui, I recommend visiting Tedeschi Vineyards.
smiley4.gif
Have a great time!

I recommend spending as little time as possible in oahu... No offense to people that like it. But I think your time in hawaii is much better spent in Maui and Kauai!!! (My opinion only)

I wish I could have visited the winery in Maui.... Oh well.... Reason to go back!!!

K&GB, I've made a note of that! Will certainly be visiting. So where abouts in Hawaii do you live?

u01dtj6, we don't live there now. I was stationed there with the Marines from 1996 to 1999.

Awesome. Are you British by any chance? Because on your profile your occupation says RN? Royal Navy?

Dan

Back