Pineapple wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lloyd

green grape
Reaction score
Any one have a recipe for pineapple wine I scored 10 pineapples and want to mix some concentrate for a 5 gallon batch

I have 12 gallons of pineapple made from 35 pounds of pineapple. I used less fruit than normal due to the intensity of these. It's clearing now and smells terrific.

Yes check out our recipe section.

my 10 pineapples weight 22 pounds I Plan to make up the rest with pineapple concentrate.

I thought a 2-3 pound pineapple was normal? lol I've had pineapple wine before it was very good. From a winery in the Amana Colonies in Amana, Iowa.

The pineapple wine that i am currently bulk aging, i used 5 pineapples and 2 cans of pineapple frozen concentrate.

It is awesome and probably my best fruit wine so far....

I used the frozen for my F-Pac in my pineapple. Boy did that work!
1 batch bottled 1 still aging

i was very skeptical that it may not have enough body but its a really good white wine that smells like pineapple and has a smooth after taste of it as well.

I was VERY impressed....

I will make another batch soon enough, thats for sure!!

the last pineapple we did, the average weight of a pineapple was about the same thing as described. just slightly lighter (approximately 2.1 lbs per pineapple).

lets just say I've got some experience with them.... ;)

Back