photon joke

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many days are there in a Light Year?

A light year is a measure of distance, and not time.

365.24 days

I believe Rich knew that. That, you see, is the joke.

Like:

Two physicists were discussing the weather in Manitoba. One said it was set to get down to -40 degrees that night. The other started laughing and said "Is that Celsius or Fahrenheit?" whereupon, they both broke up laughing.

I believe Rich knew that. That, you see, is the joke.

Like:

Two physicists were discussing the weather in Manitoba. One said it was set to get down to -40 degrees that night. The other started laughing and said "Is that Celsius or Fahrenheit?" whereupon, they both broke up laughing.

The real answer to this is "Yes."

Roy Rogers got a new pair of boots. He had them all clean and polished and left them on the bunkhouse porch. During the night, as evidenced by paw prints in the dirt, a Cougar got to the boots and chewed them to pieces. Roy was very angry and, grabbing his 30-30 and mounting Trigger, he rode off to find and kill the offending Cougar. Later that day he returned to the bunkhouse with a dead Cougar slung over his saddle. Gabby Hayes was sitting on the porch and said, "Pardon me Roy, is that the cat 'at chewed your new shoes?"

Latest posts

Back