personal

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes very touching indead! My heart goes out to you both! And you are right, every day is a present, challenge, and a blessing. Weather it be on the road to recovery, or the road to a better place. Thank you for sharing this with us. God bless both of you!

Wade...just store bought bubbly...should have brought one along.

I'll tell you why so many wives..

Number one...they were married too young...that happens.

Number two...Easter morning she went to get the grandkids dressed in a pink rabbit costume and had a brain aneurysm at the store....

Number three...breast cancer that spread to her bones...[so he knows the fight ahead]

Number four...had 6 kids to raise alone after a divorce...she thought she would always be alone...

So, having 4 wives isn't all bad.Edited by: Northern Winos

I missed this post as well!! I know the hardships of having someone close to you on the edge of passing away and then watching their spirit being released from their body to the Lord. We need to be thankful for the time we have on earth, knowing we are blessed by the lives we come in contact with!!

You all are in my thoughts and prayers!! God Bless!
Francie

I too, am one who missed this thread. I know also how cancer has touched everyone's lives at one time, sometimes too many, or another. It is very sad but reading the posts and realizing how much support there is out there is comforting to us all. Curtis is having a worrysome problem that will require a medical procedure and I'm sure it will be scheduled this week. Thank goodness he made enough money at Christmas to cover the deductible.

Pepere, Glad your granddaughter is improving and NW, your brother seems like a positive person like you and someone who makes the most of life. I will be thinking of them and wishing the best.

Ramona

Thanks again to all. Grand baby just called and had finished what her mom called a HUGE breakfast.........that's my girl.

NW, We have fought that fight as well. My mother in law was diagnosed with stage four ovarian. Yea, they gave her 6 months as well. Long story short, my wife and I along with the rest of the family and Mom refused to give in, 7 years later at the age of 92 she passed...........not of cancer but a massive stroke. The power of prayer and the human spirit is amazing. Her passing was sad of course but what an example of the human spirit. May I suggest your brother is showing the same example and the same courage. We must all persue excellence at all times in what ever challange we face, thus to avoid mediocraty, thus to eliminate apathy, because apathy will surely kill us all. I say bravo to you, your brother and your entire family. God bless you all.

Thanks to all of You...

I hope that those who have hurdles ahead have the strength to jump them.

For all the people who pray for others, I hope others pray for you.

smiley27.gif

Back