Peach Puree

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone used a puree to make a wine with?

I got an email from one of the compainies that I put my name on the email me deals list and they have a pretty good deal on peach puree. What is everyones tak on puree's.

sounds interesting only thnig is what do you consider a pretty good deal LOL?

Never used peach but don't see why it wouldn't work. I use blackberry puree all the time. No seeds or the tannin they contain.

I will have to look when I get home but I beleive the deal was for a 5 gallon bucket or it might have been in a 55 gallon drum, but it was like 1.29 or 2.39 per gallon. However there was a minimum purchase. I will look when I get home and see what it was.

I will even post the link to the site so people can sign up for the news letter, That is the only way to get the list of whats available and the prices.

I made a mango wine from Puree. Boy was it a bear to clear. Lost alot because of the trub & floaties.

I make my peach from puree. There will be a lot of sediment. I would find out if the skins are included in the puree or not before I bought it. That price sounds great.

Since the last time I got an email from the company the peach puree that was listed was all gone. However here is the latest email with some older peach puree listed

Peach Puree, 2 Truckloads available, 32 Brix, Domestic, 2008 Pack, Aseptic Pack, dark in color,

Asking Price $0.24/ lb

I dont think that I could handle a truck load, LOL.

hey when you gonna post that link lol....... who knows enough of us semi locals might could swing one

I am adding Oregon brand peach puree to my plum wine today. I've used it before with the blackberry, and it turned out well. Primo stuff IME. The peach puree was the most expensive of the five or so purees Oregon carries, I believe.

Latest posts

Back