Patience rewarded

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moto-girl

Reaction score
This past weekend hubby and I went to the Superbike races at Road America with a bunch of friends. We took 4 bottles of our wine; a trebbiano, a gewurtz, spainish rose, and the walla-walla merlot. Friends that had been skeptical are now converts. All bottles were consumed in record time, and they were looking for more. The merlot was the oldest at 19 months, the whites are 10 months and the rose a mere 5 months old.
They wanted to know the hows and how-tos and so forth. It was just the nicest thing that my friends liked, no, loved the wine.
They are all wine lovers and foodies so its good to know that the wines we make are appreciated and very high in quality.
Now, if I can only convince them all to go Buell.
smiley36.gif

There you go promoting the 2 "P's"

Also remember the 3 "T's"

Taste

Taste

Taste during the wine process.
I raise a glass (or,2,3 or 4) to you CONGRATS !!
Now you need to replace those great wines.

No problem, I have 2 kits waiting in the wings. The RJ Barbarasco and the CC OVZ. Replacements are coming!

really?
I thought it was something from Wally World.. LOL !

It is a Cellar Craft Showcase kit; I'm not sure if it's still available. When I bought it, I was looking for the LE Four Latitudes Merlot from Cellar Craft and it was sold out. I could have mistaken the name, but its what I wrote in my wine making journal at the time.

Latest posts

Back