PA Wine Competition

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm bummed because I would loved to have come and met you. I think you're right about what you said on not being local. Do you have any idea how many entries there were. Also did you get to meet any of the other winemakers that you can network with.

Now I'm bummed because I would loved to have come and met you. I think you're right about what you said on not being local. Do you have any idea how many entries there were. Also did you get to meet any of the other winemakers that you can network with.

I know there were a lot of entries in the other and sweet red categories, probably over 10 each. I think there were only 4 in the dry white. They will be publishing specifics later.

I did meet a few of the entrants. The one couple won on all 5 entries they had! He's been making wine for years and they only outplaced me by one ribbon ;)

I can NOT believe how some people never stopped to pick up their prizes... I mean like at least 4 people!!! I won t-shirts, wine, gift cards, straub brewery stuff, a corkscrew, and most importantly, the medals to prove the victory!

I was so tickled pink! I was in disbelief that I did so well. I am very very proud of my wine!

Congratulations, Daisy. I'm very proud of your accomplishment. :try :try

Latest posts

Back