RJ Spagnols Orange Chocolate Port!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, I was waiting down at the gate and Mr Jake the rattlesnake got curious why I was down there.
smiley7.gif

So....Jake......met "The Judge". Court ajornes.hahaha

Where oh where is my orange chocolate port kit Mr UPS guy?

Psttttttt uav....your looking for the wrong truck man..George uses FedEx
smiley4.gif

It is Dec. now. I wonder if uav ever found the FedEx man. Or did Mr. Jake's family even the score?

To anyone that has made this kit and a White choc kit, do you feel as though the f-pack is the same. They both taste the same to me and really dont taste any Orange in there. I am emailing Lisa at RJS also to see if she will answer me this question, so far she has always emailed me back the next day with the exact info I needed.

Wade, the f-pack that i've used in the past for the OC port smelled just like a Terry's Chocolate Orange and certainly more heavy on the orange! See what Lisa tells you.

This kit was shipped funny with the f-pack in a separate box in the big box it was all in. I think Ive been had or RJS screwed up some how but the f-pack did say for Orange Chocolate Port on it. Im not happy right now and hope this can be remedied. There is no dought in my mind that this f-pack tastes exactly like the white chocolate which actually tastes more like Butterscotch. this is really bumming me out as I was so looking forward to the Orang Chocolate flavor!
smiley19.gif

You didn't add it in yet right? If not, then you can just add in the right pack when they send you a new one.

RockyTop, funny you mentioned the Fed Ex man turned out to be a woman. hahaha AND she is the one that usually delivers my kits. Yesterday she delivered a package and I gave her 4 of my wines I have made.

No "Mr Jakes" were hurt or died during this transaction.
smiley36.gif

I added it before I tasted it!
smiley19.gif
The only reason I got a good taste of it was because I spilled it all over my hands as i squeezed it a little too much at the end trying to make sure I got it all in there. This Orange choc Port kit just isnt meant for me, last 2 years I was not able to get any as I didnt find out in time that they were released and this year my kit was sent somewhere else and I received WCP instead and there were no more OCP's available and now this!
smiley7.gif
smiley35.gif
smiley35.gif
smiley35.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK folks...In the spirit of the season, everyone who has an OCP kit either bottled or about ready to bottle send wade a nice Christmas card with a picture of it,. Preferably a picture of yourself enjoying a glass of it
smiley4.gif

Waldo, ummm......just got my Christmas cards out to Wade while drinking a couple of glasses of OCP.
smiley36.gif

Wade, "High Gravity.com" has OCP kits. Reasonable price and speedy delivery.
smiley17.gif

Wade I feel for ya buddy...while I dont have any OCP...I do have some Orange Muscat Port I made a year ago, give me an addy, and I'll send ya one, just dont tell nobody, they'll all be a whinin' bout what they aint got!
smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif
I do believe you Appleman...BUT, just to make Wade feel better, lets wait on him, you know, so he feels the love!
smiley36.gif

JW, ya know, I talked to Wade an hour ago and he said to sent that Port to the following address:11470 S. Samuel Rd
In the Desert, AZ
smiley36.gif

Back