RJ Spagnols Orange Chocolate Port!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the offer JW, I have plenty of wine though. Im just ticked off cause this is the second time in 1 month that I did not get what I paid for. RJS sent me back an email saying sorry and if there is anything they can do, email them. Lisa is usually very good with stuff like this but Im getting the feeling they dont want to replace this. I sent them an email back saying that if they want ill send them a sample of wjat I have but I do want something done about this.

They should replace it (at the least send you the right f-pack), there was no way for you to tell it was the wrong f-pack until you had already started the kit. But I guess since they already replaced it for you once they probably aren't going to.
Edited by: gaudet

Already replaced it? I think you read the post wrong. I bought a OCP kit off George but received White Chocolate Port instead because of shipping error which is no big deal as George always makes up for booboos(which are rare) and then some but didnt have any more as it is a limited edition kit and only so many were ordered and the person who got my OCP kit kept their mouth shut!
smiley7.gif
So I went out and purchased another OCP kit from another retailer and still dont have an OCP!
smiley35.gif

Edited by: wade

uavwmn said:
JW, ya know, I talked to Wade an hour ago and he said to sent that Port to the following address:11470 S. Samuel Rd
In the Desert, AZ
smiley36.gif

LOL, I grew up in AZ, pillaged and plundered the entire state, I think I know where that is!

wade said:
Already replaced it? I think you read the post wrong. I bought a OCP kit off George but received White Chocolate Port instead because of shipping error which is no big deal as George always makes up for booboos(which are rare) and then some but didnt have any more as it is a limited edition kit and only so many were ordered and the person who got my OCP kit kept their mouth shut!
smiley7.gif
So I went out and purchased another OCP kit from another retailer and still dont have an OCP!
smiley35.gif

Didn't you get your OCP with a tear in the bag?? Then made it anyways, and they sent you another kit?

That was the Peach Ice wine. I havent had good luck with getting wines this year.

My confusion........I thought it was the OCP......

Then they should definetly send you either a new kit or the very least f-pack.
Edited by: gaudet

Cant do anything with an F-pack except make a new wine base out of something else as the f-pack that they gave me went in to the wine as I didnt taste it until it was in there and I spilled a little on my hand so lapped it up and said?

OK podner...Usinga batch of your Black Currant, fortify itto an ABV of around 16% thenget you some of this

orange.jpg

AND THIS

chocolate.jpg

Use all of both bottles for a 5 gallon batch. Stir it in good, let it set a couple of daysand thenbacksweeten the wine if it needs ituntil you get it where it you want it. Now you got you a very nice batch of Wades Chocolate/Orange Port

I may have to come down to this Waldo but OH MY GOD not with my Black Currant!
smiley3.gif
If they dont send me a replacement kit for this then I will give this a try with maybe a white wine base such as Piesporter and chaptalize it and maybe even fortify it.

RJS is really getting on my bad side with this kit. I have been emailing Lisa @RJS for what will be a week tomorrow and just getting a bunch of "are you sure you used the right f-pack" after Ive told her that the white port was done before I even received this OCP! Tomorrow night if I dont get an answer I will be contacting someone over her head.

Wade,

I have not been following your post. Can you call me tomorrow or send me an email with the basics. I will contact Spagnols for you.

Sorry for the absence, but Christmas has been very good at the store!
smiley4.gif

Waldo said:
OK folks...In the spirit of the season, everyone who has an OCP kit either bottled or about ready to bottle send wade a nice Christmas card with a picture of it,. Preferably a picture of yourself enjoying a glass of it
smiley4.gif

I did an OCP kit last year and only had a couple of bottles so far because I know this is going to be good in another few months to a year..........

Waldo....... Can that be an electronic Christmas Card????

jobe05 said:
Waldo said:
OK folks...In the spirit of the season, everyone who has an OCP kit either bottled or about ready to bottle send wade a nice Christmas card with a picture of it,. Preferably a picture of yourself enjoying a glass of it
smiley4.gif

I did an OCP kit last year and only had a couple of bottles so far because I know this is going to be good in another few months to a year..........

Waldo....... Can that be an electronic Christmas Card????

Electronic will be perfectly ok jobe

Will do Waldo
smiley20.gif
,...... I will send a 8X12 picture in a giant Christmas card to Wade,..... Just one thing, You will need to send mesome of your OCP for the picture.
smiley4.gif

OK Wade..........

The man in Blue shorts with OCD is coming with a box, and a taste of OCP

Not just a picture either.

Wade sounds like you had better run if the man has a net, There coming to take you away ha ha he he

Latest posts

Back