Only in South Mississippi

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mississippi mud

Reaction score
Christy and I went to the doctor for our weekly checkup on baby Emma and the doc tells us he's going out of town next week so we'll have the baby tomorrow. I think he needs a little extra spending cash for his vacation.
smiley36.gif
anyway we go to the hospital at 12 pm tonight for what is hopefully a smooth deliverytomorrow
smiley9.gif

Not with today's science. Didn't you see the article about how they can use a woman's bone marrow to fertilize an egg? Problem is all of the offspring are women. The male of the human species is doomed!

Good luck tonight. It will be something you always remember.

We do hope this amazing experience goes smoothly and wish you all the best.

We will all see you soon. Here's to a speedy, smooth delivery and recovery. The rewards of having a child are profound. Just don't expect a full night's sleep for a while after you bring the bundle of joy home.

WHAT A SWEET BABY GIRL!!!! 6lb 4 oz 20 inches long and the most beautiful face my heart has ever laid eyes on. Emma cried for a minute while they cleaned her up then she opened her eyes vary wide for an hour. She is just so alert and has lot more motor skills then I ever would have imagined. She already lifts her head up and will actually turn to look at sounds. Everyone was blown away. During the day she sleeps good and is an alert quiet baby but after 6:00pm she becomes a real baby .The cry is not so bad on the ears but rips a hole in your heart a truck could drive though. Every things going great so far. They started inducing labor at 6:00 am,Emma was born at noon,Christy walked down the hall to peak at the new baby at 2:00 thatafter noon and the new fam headed home on the 13th . What along 2days but we areblessed with this new addition.

singed
ONE PROUDDADDY
smiley4.gif

Hey Proud Daddy! Congrats! That is a real miracle!

Have to say though that Appleman is misleading you. He is being too easy. You are NEVER going to get a full night sleep again! By the time little Emma is sleeping through the night, you and your wife will be trained to sleep in fits and starts. On this topic I'm the Masta. 37 years since my last full night's sleep andcounting....

BTW It is worth it.Edited by: Jack on Rainy

Congratulation's Mud and Mrs. Mud!
smiley32.gif

You have just experienced one of the most emotional and happiest experiences of your life. Emma is why God brought you two together..........

Wonder what else he has in store for the two of you.......??

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
smiley32.gif

May you enjoy your child as much as I have mine. They are truly a blessing.

congratulations on the new baby girl Emma. I had no trouble sleeping through the 2AM feedings & diaper changes, but the 4AM duty was mine, and to spend those early morning hours with my babies were priceless. Tomy

Congratulations, Wait until she sees all of the interesting toys used to make wine.

Much happiness to you and your wife! I thought this called for some cake, so everyone line up, admire the beautiful baby and have some cake!

20080314_163254_stroller.jpg

There's a lot of us out here remembering what that felt like, that first baby... Never knew that emotions could run so strong...
smiley27.gif

Latest posts

Back