One of my labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernMan

Reaction score
I just wanted to get some input on a label I created not long ago.

xms56o.jpg

Edited by: SouthernMan

That's excellent, SouthernMan!!!! What program did you use to create it?

Joan said:
That's excellent, SouthernMan!!!! What program did you use to create it?

I use Adobe Photoshop 7 which is an older version. I've used the latest version of Adobe, but I like version 7 better.

Too many bells and whistles, eh?
smiley2.gif

I understand completely! It's difficult to get used to a newer version.

Your label inspired me to play a bit more with Wade's by adjusting the color levels and adding a filter or 2. It loos like silk fabric to me now!

Redsmooth.jpg

Thanks for all the comments
smiley20.gif

hannabarn said:
smiley20.gif
You guys are just too smart!! There is no way I could ever do that.

Its not that difficult to create a simple label using Adobe. One day when I get enough time, I'll create a simple tutorial for a beginner.

SouthernMan,

Most Excellent work on your label!!!! Looks like a Hibiscus in the picture.

RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

That one is classy beautiful!! Here's one from the opposite end of the spectrum. :>

Frank
Denton, Texas

20080916_145015_small-hog.jpg

No hog farm here, it's kind of a strange marriage of a couple of my other hobbies. I build rockets, collect ceramic piggies, and when making wine, I'm in heaven.

You know pigs are FAR smarter than horses, right? I mean, truffles are proof of that, right?
smiley2.gif

Frank
Denton, Texas

SoutthernMan, I am always curious as to what software people use and the design of the labels. Adobe Photoshop? Photoshop Element, etc?

uavwmn said:
SoutthernMan, I am always curious as to what software people use and the design of the labels. Adobe Photoshop? Photoshop Element, etc?

Right off the top of my head, Adobe Elements, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Pro Shop, but I've always used Adobe Photoshop.
Edited by: SouthernMan

Latest posts

Back