OMG! It's Little Johnny! #5

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswordy

Reaction score
A farmer was sitting on his porch one day when Little Johnny walks up the driveway.

"Sir, I noticed you had a lot of milkweed in your pasture," Little Johnny says. "Would you mind if I went out and got some milk?"

"You don't get milk from milkweed!" the farmer replied.

"Oh yes," said Little Johnny, "We've been studying agriculture in school, I know all about it."

"Well, help yourself," said the farmer, chuckling at the boy's pluck.

He soon saw Little Johnny walking back with two buckets full of milk.

The next day the farmer was again sitting on his porch when Little Johnny walked up again.

"Sir, yesterday when I was getting milk, I noticed you had some honeysuckle in the fence row. I wondered if you would mind if I got some honey?"

"You don't get honey from honeysuckle!" said the farmer.

Again, Little Johnny explained about studying agriculture in school, so the farmer agreed to let him collect some honey.

Soon Little Johnny came back hauling two buckets full of honey.

The next day, here comes Little Johnny again walking up the farmer's driveway to the front porch.

"Sir, yesterday when I was getting the honey, I noticed you had some pussywillow down by the creek."

The farmer says, "Wait just a minute! Let me get my shoes and I'll go with you!"

Latest posts

Back