Okay, DT'S are setting in!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Okay its been awhile since I made any wine and really feel the urge but
I have no where to do it since my room is in shambles!
smiley19.gif

Bathroom, Kitchen, Front Porch, Dining Room, Carport, Newighbors house..come on Wade..the options are endless buddy. Get some fermentation going
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Waldo

Yeah, what Waldo said! If apartment dwellers can make wine, surely you can find a place, Wade. We do all of our actual wine making work in the kitchen. Go Wade Go!

OldWino said:
Hey I have carboys in the bed room
Now THAT is security! No one will steal YOUR carboys while you sleep. And they can rock you to sleep with the gentle blub, blub, blub of the airlock!
smiley17.gif

Right now in my bedroom I have6 cases of wine, 5 carboys, 3 cases of
champagne, another case in the closet. In my sons closet I have (locked
up) 6 cases of wine and all my hard drives for my big computer and all
the programs for all the computers. My wife will not let me use the
kitchen for winemaking and I dont blame her with the kids running
around and 3 cats and a big dog. I really dont have anywhere to make
wine other than my basement and right now anywhere in there is a mess
because Im working on every spot at once since I have to order stuff
and wait those and then start in other areas in the mean time. It
doesnt help when I go to get stuff like more 2 x 4's and doors and come
back home without the doors like today either.
smiley24.gif

wade said:
Right now in my bedroom I have6 cases of wine, 5 carboys, 3 cases of champagne, another case in the closet. In my sons closet I have (locked up) 6 cases of wine and all my hard drives for my big computer and all the programs for all the computers. My wife will not let me use the kitchen for winemaking and I dont blame her with the kids running around and 3 cats and a big dog. I really dont have anywhere to make wine

So what's the problem Buddy? Just because the house is bustin' at the seams shouldn't stop you!
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

Wade do like i did , my wife complained about carcoys on the kitchen table so i added a room on the backside of my garage (10'X14'),Haven't got it finished but nearly there, Will post pics in about 2 weeks

Harry
smiley32.gif

My kitchen has bottles in various stages of cleaning, tubing hanging over the tops of the doors drying, long spoons sitting across the knobs on the cabimets, drawers with airlocks,stoppers etc.Boxes of bottles for future use.Additives, corks, labels, in the linen closet. Carboys, primaries in both bedrooms, wine stashed in different places and some hidden from myself.

I'll always find a space to make wine!!!

Kitchen mostly for fermenting and my small additives are in plastic tool boxes....Clean empty bottles in boxes in the spare bedroom and sewing room on the treadmill....Dirty bottles out in old shed......Some additives, racking canes, spoons...in office closet.....Bottled wine on racks in root cellar/wine cellar.....cases of aging wine under spare bed and under shelves in root cellar........

You got to do...what you got to do....Edited by: Northern Winos

Latest posts

Back