North Central Florida Winemakers Club

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrvernon

Reaction score
We are looking for anyone with interest in a North Central Florida Winemakers club. Thinking about a quarterly meeting and sharing contacts for other members. Cannot find any other groups out there (let me know if there is currently a group as we will just join yours!)

olusteebus said:
If you are near Lake City I would be interested. I live in Olustee.

Cohen and I live in the Ocala area, but I am sure we can figure out something somewhat central for everyone who might be interested.

even Gainesville would be a little far for me. However, I might could make it if a large enough group was interested.

You should be able to find quite a few people from just south, east and west of you to form a good size club. Good luck.

If I were still living in Orange Park I'd be there, but it'd be a long drive from Illinois.

I just bought a place in Bradenton.....but still live in the Chicago area . My plans are to be down there in the winter months. Not sure how active or how much I could contribute but would love to join, just for the contacts and meet and talk wine making with other folks. Let me know when the club is forming.

Latest posts

Back