New to forum and winemaking

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the label that is going on the Pinot Grigio that I will bottling and giving away for Christmas presents.

20061130_142156_PG.JPG

Very nice Goldwinger, did she do that one to? And while I'm at it, does she do all your labels?

I used to have a 73 Challenger. Man I loved that car! However, I did pretty much have to spend each weekend under the hood to keep it running nice.

Well I didn't have the money that the big cats had
I couldn't get a Ford much less a Cad
But I'm not the kinda guy to be outdone.
So you know what I did, I went a made me one.
I got the front end here, I got teh rear end there
and I come by the middle about everywhere.
I got it all together and I made it fit
but the hardest part was naming it,
It was a Cheva Kizer Olds ma lika Stude wa Lincoln Baker with a Continental kit
Yeah, a Cheva Kizer Olds ma lika Stude wa Lincoln Baker and I was proud of every part of it.
Yeah i was clipping off 80 in a 30 mile zone and I asked the Police what did I do wrong?
He said there's one thing I just gotta know.
If you tell me what ya call it, I'll let you go
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Waldo

Waldo said:
Well I didn't have the money that the big cats had
I couldn't get a Ford much less a Cad
But I'm not the kinda guy to be outdone.
So you know what I did, I went a made me one.
I got the front end here, I got teh rear end there
and I come by the middle about everywhere.
I got it all together and I made it fit
but the hardest part was naming it,
It was a Cheva Kizer Olds ma lika Stude wa Lincoln Baker with a Continental kit
Yeah, a Cheva Kizer Olds ma lika Stude wa Lincoln Baker and I was proud of every part of it.
Yeah i was clipping off 80 in a 30 mile zone and I asked the Police what did I do wrong?
He said there's one thing I just gotta know.
If you tell me what ya call it, I'll let you go
smiley36.gif

Just call him "Waldo Cash"

I had a "Champaigne Gold" special-order 1969 Mach 1 with a 390 that was just amazing! I sold it in 1973 for $875 to buy a Dodge Power Wagon -- my 15-year-old Able Assistant reminds me of that decision every time we talk about "making good decisions!"
smiley36.gif

ok ok I read read and read.. now I have started merlot ,concord,strawberry,and labrusco started so how is that???? wine is looking good.I will try to post some pictures,not to good at computer.Thanks for the warm welcome!!!! You guys are the best!!!!

summergirl said:
ok ok I read read and read.. now I have started merlot ,concord,strawberry,and labrusco started so how is that???? wine is looking good.I will try to post some pictures,not to good at computer.Thanks for the warm welcome!!!! You guys are the best!!!!

Way to go summergirl...keep it up....Will be looking forward to seeing your photos....Edited by: Northern Winos

This sounds great summergirl...looks like you have jumped in with both feet and on the run...Isn't it great fun....Welcome

Back