Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Reaction score
Hello all,

New to wine making and with the help from George (thanks George) I am trying to make some dandelion wine from an old recipe, I will post the recipe and questions on the general site, no doubt will need lots of help. From my previous visits tothe forumeveryone is very helpful, look foward to talking to everyone.

Hey Scott! Welcome aboard!

Instead of saying you are "trying to make some dandelion wine" say "I am making dandelion wine!
smiley4.gif

Ask away!

Welcome Scott...hope you enjoy your stay here and share your winemaking adventures with us.

Welcome Scott! Ask any questions you have as we are here to help and hope you stay and share all your experiences.

Thanks for the hellos,
I will wait until the wine is taste tested before I say I am making wine instead of trying to make it. I suppose for questions I'll switch to wine making specifics forum, bear with me new to this stuff.

Thanks again

Welcome to the Forum, Scott. Let us know how the dandelion wine is coming along.
smiley2.gif

Welcome aboard Scott. Looking forward to hearing about your progress. Keep the questions coming. I am sure the dandelion will come out fine.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I keep ordering items from all the help and advise, kinda gets in the blood and could become addicting. One thing isneed more carboys. Bad part is waiting for the final product.
As soon as I figure out how to take and post pictures, I will to keep everyone updated on the wine. Maybe get my 12 year old nephew to teach me
smiley20.gif
.Edited by: Scott

Once you've added yeast, you're making wine. It may not be good, but you're making wine.
smiley2.gif
Practice makes perfect. If at first you don't success, make more wine!

Latest posts

Back