New Labels from Runningwolf

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE the black and white dog with the "colored" bottle of wine. With the new Avery labels, I see!!

A label by anyother name

:ft GREAT LABELS ESPECIALLY THE CAT,i LIKE CATS...:db

I use Avery.com software and Avery 8164 labels or the equivlent of that from Staples.
Nice labels Dan. I also use Avery software and have been using plain paper and applying with a glue stick. Works great for the short term, but now that i have accumulated quite abit of wine and it is getting older, the labels are starint to fall off, my wine is stored in a high humity environment. How much problem is it getting the avery label paper off? Hate scraping every time i want to bottle. Thanks, Loren

Nice labels Dan. I also use Avery software and have been using plain paper and applying with a glue stick. Works great for the short term, but now that i have accumulated quite abit of wine and it is getting older, the labels are starint to fall off, my wine is stored in a high humity environment. How much problem is it getting the avery label paper off? Hate scraping every time i want to bottle. Thanks, Loren
Loren, Let them soak for 30 minutes in oxy clean and they'll fall off.

Loren, Let them soak for 30 minutes in oxy clean and they'll fall off.
Thanks Dan, sounds like a winner to me, I will be trying the Avery labels this time, I bottled 3 gallons of Merlot and 3 gallons of Burgundy today. They will be sitting until I can find the labels, will see what Wal Mart has, otherwise I have to go to the coast to find them. Loren:h

My god man, how many kinds do you make in a year? Nice job on the labels. I'm a cheapskate and design mine to use minimum ink. I like the dog and bottle best.

Back