New guy checking in....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZ_Sky

Reaction score
Hello all -
New 56 year old guy from Arizona checking in....

Been brewing beer for many many years, thought I'd try wine and I just discovered how addicting wine making is.

I love deep dark red wines and never thought I could make a drinkable one from a kit - boy was I wrong!!!

I made my first kit (Winexpert Cab) this January and got hooked.
Since then I've made CC Showcase Red Mountain Cab, Old Vine Zin, and Yakima Valley Syrah.
I've just pitched yeast on MM Meglioli Old Vine Zin.

I ended up buying two 75 bottle wine refrigerators (gets to hot in my house during the AZ summers), and they're full - guess I need to get another....

I've gotten some good information from this forum and thought I'd register and join in.

See ya on the boards....

~Terry~

Terry welcome aboard! This is a great site with lots of knowledgeable folks. It sounds like you're well on your way! The Cellar Classics are very good wines. I just ordered several Cru Selects from George. I think RJS puts out a little better product then Winexpert but they are both good products. I am sure people will be picking your brain also for info on brewing.

Welcome to the forums!
smiley32.gif

Sounds like you are well on your way and have some great kits under your belt already. It's nice to see another vintner from the desert southwest as well!
smiley20.gif

Welcome Terry, glad to have you aboard and making wine. We can always use another beer brewer on this site. Why dont you show us what you have for brewing equipment in the beer forum.

Welcome Terry.

I am already following your post on the old vin zin.

I also have one on deck, waiting for the bucket

AZ Sky, I am from AZ also. Sierra Vista, AZ area.
Glad to see you onboard.
smiley4.gif

Latest posts

Back