new from wv

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejr

wine addict
Reaction score
Im from central west virginia , looks like a good site with a lot of information and ive seen some new recipes id like to try.:dg

Welcome to the forum. What part of WVA are you from? Had a good friend from Fayetteville, but he passed on a few years ago. Love the scenery in WVA.

You will learn a lot from this forum. Good people, good advice and experience here. Njoy !!

Im from central west virginia , looks like a good site with a lot of information and ive seen some new recipes id like to try.

Welcome, ejr! I'm from southern Ohio, and have spent most of my life commuting to WV for recreation. Kayaking, snowboarding, ATVing! WV is an awesome state! I know that my tourism dollars have likely paid for the higher education of several WV youths over the years.

Glad you're here! :h

Not sure where Gilmore County is, but I still love the scenery in the state. My friend from Fayetteville use to always ask " Why do the trees in WV lean north" His answer was "PA sucks", my response "WV Blows" anywho, glad to have you join. Even though you are south of the Mason Dixon Line..... LOL

Latest posts

Back