National Champions

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arne

Reaction score
Nebraska Huskers womens volleyball team beat the Texas Longhorns last night to win the national championship..
Big party in Omaha last night. Pretty neat, the tournement was held in Omaha and Nebraska managed to get to the finals and win. Arne.

Being that I was born and raised in Missouri I have never once cheered on nebraska in any sports......you know big rivalry and all between the two, I have to admit that I watched the matches with my granddaughter and we both cheered for the girls. GREAT JOB NEBRASKA!!!!!

BOB

I watched that match this morning. Looks like that rookie is going to dominate the sport for 3 more years. She has a wicked hit. I wouldn't want to get a face full of volleyball from her!

A lady that works with Kathy says she is going to buy tickets for next years playoffs. Going to be held in Ohio, but she is getting tickets anyway. She is already pretty sure the Huskers are going to be there too. She is also really into volleyball and will enjoy just being there to watch the great teams. Arne.

Latest posts

Back