Names for your Homemade Wine?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As my last name is Baker, I suppose I should call my wine cellar Chateau Du Boulangère. (french for baker)

What do ya think.

Olisteebus,

Well, from an average schmuck out of Oklahoma, that sounds real nice.

We use the name "Three Finn Fish Cellars". My wife and 2 step sons are Finnish and my last name is Fish.. So Three Finn Fish!

What do you think of Sue Casa??

We have lots of house guests ... and as the wine gets bottled i'm hoping maybe even more ... so i'm thinking Sue Casa ... to me wine is all about hospitality so it seems to fit

I use "Castello Di Mola", and our family crest. It dates back centuries to the Castle of Mola and the Prince of Mola.
I may just use my Family Name, still undecided if I am going to change it.

I use Joker and The King, I've found I always try a few things and then suddenly something will change and I'll end up with a name I like. In this case it Started out as Just Kidding and morphed into Joker and the King while working on a label.

My husband and I decided to go with "the good work brewing co." for our joint winemaking/beer brewing ventures. He's an inner city school teacher and I'm a child abuse investigator for the state. someone at our wedding called it "doing the good work," so we went with that.

Our independent music label is Yappin Dog Music, so I couldn't resist--- the wine is Nappin Dog Wines

Missy

Back