Automatic Renewal of Sponsor membership

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acallan921

Junior
Reaction score
Hi,
I love it here and want to continue to be a part of Winemaking Talk. It has been such a great experience. However, my vineyard plans are put on hold at the moment, so I am not visiting quite as often as I did. One question - how do I cancel the automatic renewal on my supporting membership? I want to keep it for now, but I don't want to be hit on my credit card without knowing it next year. I had to call American Express and it bills as "Group Builder" which I had no idea actually IS Winemaking talk forum. Can someone help please? I have looked and looked on the website and simply cannot find it.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Ann

Last edited:
Group Builder is the name Winemaking Talk bills under. There are a couple of more forums that use that account also.
If you used the credit card feature I'll need to disable rewal for next year. If you used Paypal you can login and go to recurring payments and cancel the Group Builder one. Or I can do it for you if your email here is tied to the payment method you used.

Group Builder is the name Winemaking Talk bills under. There are a couple of more forums that use that account also.
If you used the credit card feature I'll need to disable rewal for next year. If you used Paypal you can login and go to recurring payments and cancel the Group Builder one. Or I can do it for you if your email here is tied to the payment method you used.
I definitely just used a credit card so if you can please disable it for next year, I would appreciate it. Thank you! Ann

Latest posts

Back