My wine rack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job! It looks a lot like the ones I built. Did you dado the horizontal pieces for your uprights or do you have additional bracing in the back to keep it from racking sides ways?

Your picture shows the importance of putting capsules on bottles when layed flat like this. It makes it real easy to identify what and how much you have at a glance. Again, nice job.

Thanks for the nice comments.

No, I didn't dado or put any additional bracing in the back. I thought I might need an X brace in back but after the top was secured on, it really didn't need any.

Great job. I would really consider securing it to your wall if its not in any way!!!!! Stuff happens!!!!

Don't suppose you would like to tell us how you know that, Wade? LOL, Arne.
Like every thing else most of us been there done that. Or just from experience. LOL

looks great but looks like it needs to be taller and longer as its already full :D

Don't suppose you would like to tell us how you know that, Wade? LOL, Arne.
As a woodworker I always over compensate so have no experience in what will eventually happen if its not secured either to floor front and back or to the wall behind but Im suuuuuuuuuuure it wouldnt be pretty!

Back