My wine rack is done

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job .....
Show us photos of when you bottle and when the rack isfull....
smiley4.gif

....Been wondering what you have been doingEdited by: Northern Winos

Northern Winos said:
Nice job .....
Show us photos of when you bottle and when the rack isfull....
smiley4.gif

....Been wondering what you have been doing

I need toinstall a couple of small brackets to insure stability. I also believe that 3/4 in plywood was an over kill. I think 1/2 inch would have done the job easily.

We are planning a bottling party of sorts in a week or two. Ill make some Italian sauce with meatballs and myself, my lady friend and some of my meatball friends will bottle and of course test as we go along. The next project is labels. Ill leave that to the Lady.Edited by: scotty

Hey Scotty,

Great wine rack. Let me give you a clue on the bottling party. You will be doing the bottling.....the rest will be doing the partying!!!!! I had one last weekend myself. It was alot of fun but they mostly watched and kept their glasses full!! Let us know how yours turns out and take pictures. I was too busy to take but a couple of pics.

20070501_045521_big_view_Small.jpg

20070501_045644_100_1370_Small.jpg

20070501_045800_100_1378_Small.jpg

20070501_045912_100_1373_Small.jpg

Ramona....I was wondering how your bottling party went....looks like you gals had fun....and the last photo everyone 'got-down'...at least they were sitting on the floor....

I guess you have to designate a job for each person...create an assembly line and keep those bottles moving.....I imagine it could get out of hand if everyone just wanted to party and not really bottle.Edited by: Northern Winos

Great looking wine Ramona. Do any of your friends also make wine?

Looks like a good time Ramona, Scotty I see you were holding your Johnson in one of those pictures, Framing square!
smiley36.gif

Now i'm holding my breath to see what happens to the chest of draws when the rack is full. I put that piece on the bottom of the rack to distribute the weight .

No, Waldo,

A couple of them, buy the kits for me to make. This kit is one that one of the girls bought so she wanted to get in on the process. That's why they were over "watching me bottle". We had a good time.

Ramona That wine sure is clear did you filter it or did it clear up by it's self, You must be doing all the work and friends are haveing all the fun LOL
Harry

Harry, I didn't filter it but I did use SuperKleer. I love that stuff!!
Yes the girls had a good time watching me work.

Scotty, I'm not in front of the camera, I'm behind it. I'll be live and in person at Winestock!!!

Back