My smoker

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cuz we got the cookers doesn't mean we're good cooks!! I've made my share of shoe leather

Check out my buddy's store he put together. He has some really great equipment and tools along with cookers. He's a cop in Maryland and a really good guy. I was thinking about seeing if I could get a thermometer from him to mount in my fermentation tank.

5-0 BBQ

You firefighters all eat better than anyone I know!

Our local FD are always shopping for groceries and their carts are so full of meat I always have to stop and take a double look as they usually have about 1/4 cow in the carts! :<

Check out my buddy's store he put together. He has some really great equipment and tools along with cookers. He's a cop in Maryland and a really good guy. I was thinking about seeing if I could get a thermometer from him to mount in my fermentation tank.

5-0 BBQ

Ok just spent the last 20 minutes checking out his site. Pretty cool stuff.

You have inspired me.. I am going to make my own smoker.. I have wanted one for years and now is the time...

If you buy stuff from my pal Steve, drop my name. Maybe he'll give you a discount. If you are gonna start a project shoot him an email or call him. He has a ton of insight into BBQ and smoking. Just make sure it's the right kind of smoking, he's a decorated police officer!

This is what I do my texas style Qing on , It is a homemade UDS that I built at work . Puts out the best Q for a cheap price of the build . I will only use new 55 gall. drums not used .

001.jpg

2PUPS -- this is one nice looking rig. I have a SS 55 gallon barrel that I wanted to make a smoker with. I'd sure like more details (if you don't mind) and would like to try to replicate what you have there. Used a smoker years ago and have wanted to get another one.

Latest posts

Back