My new avatar.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should johnT keep his current Avatar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I was just wondering how you folks like the new avatar. Save one member, I do not think that I got any comments at all.

I will put it to a vote. Depending on the vote I will either keep it or swap it out....

I like knuckle tats, so cool.

I have my wedding ring tattooed on.

new avatar

I would have thought something a little more classy for your operation my friend, or a mad chemist character. Now that fits your style.

I voted "Keep it." However, I did like the previous one with the toasting wineglasses. Just don't go back the stooopid one with the NY Giants bucket! ;) :D

Or you could go with this:
tales+of+terror+2.bmp

Last edited:
I have my wedding ring tattooed on.

I was going to do the same, but marriage is painful enough!
of course I just got back from a 2nd honey moon, so I guess I am a sucker for pain!

I+smell+a+douche+in+my+wine+oh+wait+i_675609_4064710.png

tumblr_inline_mqqrnwcj4n1rpxm1i.gif

Wine-Snob.jpg

I would have thought something a little more classy for your operation my friend, or a mad chemist character. Now that fits your style.

We're changing "class".

My generation is really big on judging people based on who they are and not what they look like.

Should be interesting for business over the next 20 years as we take over.

I bet our kids hate them and change it back though.

IF YOU WERE TO SEE JOHNTS SET UP IT'S A CLASS OPERATION.HE'S NOT YOUR AVERAGE WINE MAKER.:sh:slp:wy:HB:rdo:ib:r:f:HB:wy:sh

IF YOU WERE TO SEE JOHNTS SET UP IT'S A CLASS OPERATION.HE'S NOT YOUR AVERAGE WINE MAKER.:sh:slp:wy:HB:rdo:ib:r:f:HB:wy:sh

I like to think I'm average, just covered in tattoos as well.

All the time when I was a kid my parents would tell me "If you get tattoos you can't work in a bank, be an accountant, etc.!".

I didn't want to do any of that. Worked out pretty well for me.

MY ERROR I MEANT TO SAY NOT YOUR AVERAGE WINE MAKER.IF YOU SEEN HIS SET UP YOU WOULD UNDERSTANDTHAT'S ALL,HIS AVATAR CAN BE ALL HE WANTS IT TO BE HE'S,,:i JOHNT.

Latest posts

Back