my latest equipment

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty

Reaction score
I just bought these items. i will also use them for controlling both heat and cooling while making cheese and fermenting salami.

This is a therm o well. Its a stainless tube welded at one end and installed in a bung. It protects the thermostat remote bulb

thermowell.jpg

This ia a digital thermostat with a range of about -30 to over 200.

the differential can be one or 30 degrees.
I tested it with a 1 degree differential it was excellent

johnsona419.jpg

Cool!!!! That is very much like the Themostat that I have for my fish aquarium. You have a muchbetter range.

Now that you have a JC controller, you can start to Lager beer as well with an old fridge!

I have the lower budget, old JC controller and it is still working after 13 years. Very good purchase. I use it in a freezer to lager beer and cold stabilize wine.

i can not make beer, i have a case of o douls in my out door refer for 3 months and still have 6 bottles left
Edited by: scotty

Rocky Top said:
Cool!!!! That is very much like the Themostat that I have for my fish aquarium. You have a muchbetter range.

I went for the wider range because i hope to use it for a few different operations

Edited by: scotty

Latest posts

Back