my labels

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

halifaxwino

new wine enthusiast
Reaction score
first time making labels. fairly simple just want to know what you think :confused: any ideas?

Riesling_1.jpg

cab_1.jpg

Last edited:

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Those look great Hal! Geez, if you ever give up on the wine making, you could always go in the wine lable making business.
Troy
:)

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
wanted what you used to make those with.

cpfan

Reaction score
Um, spelled Riesling wrong.

Steve

halifaxwino

new wine enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't think i could be a label designer i cant even spell Riesling right haha.. oh well, luckily i didn't print out all the labels yet. good eye though.. :D fixed it

Last edited:

jimnjan

Junior
Reaction score
Really look nice, Hal! My wife & I are tossing around ideas for our very first label.
Jim & Jan

halifaxwino

new wine enthusiast
Reaction score
Really look nice, Hal! My wife & I are tossing around ideas for our very first label.
Jim & Jan
there are a few good websites that can give you free labels http://www.freelabelmaker.com , i get most of my images from here http://sumopaint.com/web/#/images/ then add the font using the free program called http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-&-Software/Software/Avery-DesignPro-for-PC.htm?N=4294967076&refchannel=3980ac83ae70a110VgnVCM1000002118140aRCRD,

good luck

Boozehag

NZ Artist
Reaction score
Wow nice labels. im in the process of creating some for my first bach and you would think being an artist Id find it easy.....but thats not the case!

re you using a specific wine label program to make your labels or something like photoshop?

Noontime

Custom Label Printing & Design
Reaction score
Those are very nicely done halifaxwino. There seem to be some "artifacts" around your lettering; you may want to try saving it differently, but very nice design!

halifaxwino

new wine enthusiast
Reaction score
Update

first time making labels. fairly simple just want to know what you think :confused: any ideas?
thanks for all the replies!! i have two new ones i just did up for my batch that's being bottled this weekend. i went a bit past elegant this time. more quirky ha ha. thanks again, the red always seems hazy because i screen screen shot them. i cant convert the format they are made in.(Avery) :rolleyes:

merlot.jpg

razzz.jpg

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Nice labels, those look like pot leaves on the razzzzz!:)

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Cool lables. I really like your fish, classy! Wade those aren't pot leaves they are an exoctic tea plant from the Far East!:):D
Troy

Latest posts