My Future Work Area

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Racer , not sure about the age of foundation as the older house that sat on it burnt down , but the house that sits on it now is about 50 plus yrs or so .

I'm going to be following your progress as you go seeing as I'll be years away from doing what your doing now. That is a nice wine rack you built there(forgot to say that earlier). Keep up the good work!

Well ran into a few snags while doing this project , had to put it on hold as we had a couple major house repairs that needed to be fixed , I am now able to get back to it now . Will post pics of the progress as I go .

Jeff

Undecided on what route to take on that , The concrete floor in that area in some spots is thin , so thin you can almost break it with broom handle , was thinking of putting a P.T. wood frame and plywood floor .

That is a good route to go, imo! :D :r

Geez Pups, thats the same square footage of my enire cabin!! LOL.

Looking good though, I feel your enthusism/

That room with the stone and brick could make a real good looking wine room. There is a restaurant near me that was an old barn and the dining area is huge foundation stomes and timber framed. It reminds me of your room. I am anxious to see your results. Keep us posted

Latest posts

Back