My friends want to see Waldo again soooo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty

Reaction score
<TABLE =bordercolor style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =bg vAlign=top align=left>

My buddies asked me to invite all the wine gang to next years meet

<DIV =message style=": left; OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 99%">It looks like the the last weekend in sept ((26th and 27th)) 2009 is the target date for the degray camp out.
Some of us will arrive thursday or friday the 24 or 25th.
also because we hope it to be an anual event, some of us will stay to at least monday (28th) or even later untill the following friday ((oct 2nd)). The idea is to make it a week long event for those who can stay or for folks who cant get there untill a few days later

The beginning weekend date seems set but others will chime in. Folks should have plenty of time to plan and to save money for the trip </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =bg vAlign=bottom>Back to top </TD>
<TD =bg vAlign=bottom align=left>
<DIV =small style=": left; WIDTH: 49%; TEXT-ALIGN: left">
<DIV =small style=": left; WIDTH: 50%; TEXT-ALIGN: right"> </TD></TR></T></TABLE>

I think thats a great idea Scotty, I would like a more casual gathering that lasted a few days than a hit and miss meeting with fellow board members, and I'll probably never make it to Texas for the FVW annual.

Will it be at the same location as this year?

jobe05 said:
I think thats a great idea Scotty, I would like a more casual gathering that lasted a few days than a hit and miss meeting with fellow board members, and I'll probably never make it to Texas for the FVW annual.

Will it be at the same location as this year?

Same location

((lake de gray state park not far from arkadelphiaArkansas))

and we are announcing it early so folks can plan.

It would be a thrill for some more of the finevinewines bunch to show.

My friends love to show off the cooking skills.

I hope ya don't mind Scotty, I went back to your ariginal post and copied the info you had posted there:

WHERE: at DeGray Lake Resort in Bismark Arkansas

Reservations for the camp ground can be made by calling (501) 865-2801

Reservations for the lodge can be made by calling 800 737-8355

http://www.degray.com/

Can you have alcohol in a state park in Arkansas? Well.......... it is Arkansas

It's a 14 hour drive for me........ Not bad.

jobe05 said:
I hope ya don't mind Scotty, I went back to your ariginal post and copied the info you had posted there:

WHERE: at DeGray Lake Resort in Bismark Arkansas

Reservations for the camp ground can be made by calling (501) 865-2801

Reservations for the lodge can be made by calling 800 737-8355

http://www.degray.com/

Can you have alcohol in a state park in Arkansas? Well.......... it is Arkansas

It's a 14 hour drive for me........ Not bad.

We had a few gallons of home made wine and a few cases of home brew beer too. It was legal

We drove from central florida. a bit over 800 miles. We have decided to look for a motel in arkadelphia We dont camp

BTW WE HAVE 9 COMITTED CAMPERS ALREADYEdited by: scotty

Hmmm... I've never been to Arkansas... I Googled the map for Arkadelphia and I see they have a road called Hollywood Road. Is that for all the moooovie starz who come into town? Will I get to see some of them famous movin' picture people there? I can think of worse ways to spend a few days in the fall...

scotty said:
BTW WE HAVE 9 COMITTED CAMPERS ALREADY

So are they going to be let out early for good behavior to attend? Maybe the gathering is good for their mental therapy and recovery - or is it just the booze and eats?
smiley36.gif

scotty said:
We had a few gallons of home made wine and a few cases of home brew beer too. It was legal

THATS IT??????? For a weekend??????

My wife and I can go through that in 2 nights sitting in the hot tub........
smiley4.gif

And we don't drink.........

scotty said:

Comitted?????

I might be staying out of town also............
smiley36.gif

Edited by: jobe05

jobe05 said:
scotty said:

THATS IT??????? For a weekend??????

My wife and I can go through that in 2 nights sitting in the hot tub........
smiley4.gif

And we don't drink.........

scotty said:

Comitted?????

I might be staying out of town also............
smiley36.gif

If you come you will be comitted for sure

I've got it marked on my calendar scotty. I'll bring my boat and we can sneak out early in the morning and finess a couple of bass before breakfast

Committed campers Scotty? They got you on that one. Yes lots of slow cooked BBQ, you folks here are more than welcome to join us there at DeGray.

Ozark Paul

Waldo said:
I've got it marked on my calendar scotty. I'll bring my boat and we can sneak out early in the morning and finess a couple of bass before breakfast

EARLY IN THE MORNING???
smiley3.gif

For you that would be like ???????? MIDNIGHT!!! since your up at 2 everyday anyways........
smiley36.gif

That will be great waldo.. Who else from the wono gang do you think will be coming down.??

Latest posts

Back