Other My first batch!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you're as good a winemaker as you are a photographer. Very pretty.

Congrats on your first batch. So as young wines go...how does it taste? That kit is on my list that I want to try.

Very nice! I hope you know this will become an obsession! Enjoy the ride!

Thank you--me too! I'm a graphic/web designer by occupation. My husband and I have done a little taste tasting. We think it's great! It's definitely a desert wine but not too sweet.

BTW: I rarely see anything about Cornucopia wine kits on wine forums. My wine-making buddy and I found them on Amazon. Prime + subscribe and save = under $50.00 for a kit. Are these kits not considered the best quality?

Hey, hey, hey! Good job.

In what general area of the country do you live, Cybergirl?

I think it taste great! It's sweet--but not too sweet! It's very smooth. It has already become an obsession! I can't stop thinking about making different types of wine.

I followed the directions to the letter. It went exactly as the directions said it would.

I have Cornucopia Peach Sauvignon Blanc in the primary fermentator now.

As soon as the blackberries on our farm are ripe--I want to start a batch from scratch.

Now I just have to find a place to store it all.

cybergirl5710,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. Looks like you are off to a great start and the best part of winemaking it making the wines to your taste.

Looks great! I just bottled my first batch too about a month ago. Taste tested it last Sunday and it turned out great!

Congrats on your first batch!

looks hick hick..hope it comes out well, my wines other than grape comes out sour...rancid...lol

Back