Mosti Mondiale Mosti All-Juice "Pails" Reduced!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcb54

Reaction score
I was just surfing through the Fine Vine Wines website (looking for my next kit to purchase) and noticed that George has marked down ALL the Mosti All-Juice pails. I noticed that it is not listed in the monthly specials, but all of them have been reduced. WOW!

This certainly makes my selection much easier!

I have the Riesling in bulk age and let me tell you it smells good.

Interesting..................

I tried the shipping calculator:

Amarone: 64 pounds - $28.46

J. Reisling: 64 pounds - $26.26

Why the difference...............

Same weight, same zip same bucket just different ingredients............

I alway knew Amarone was more expensive, but I didn't think UPS knew it.
smiley36.gif

You didn't see it Wade.............

George said he has set it up for all his "Preferred" customers..............

Oh............ sorry...........

Just kidding..........

Its on the far right column as you are looking in the Mosti, All Juice section. There are three buttons there, the bottom one is shipping estimator.

Edited by: jobe05

Did the same thing for my zip jobe..I selected about 6 different kits, all the same weight and got 6 different shipping estimates.

I didn't check all the boxes that I have shipped lately, but I did on Wades. When I shipped his, I did it normally, after they got it all done, I decided after my mishap with JW's box, I was going to insure this one, so I insured it for $200 (I think my wine is good). Total shipping on the same box with insurance was about $4 and change cheaper. Go figure. So now I insure every box I send............. Of course it's wine so I may never file a claim...... I'm sure if UPS had to shell out $200 or prosecute, their going to prosecute.

I will look into the shipping calculator. It is supposed to work just like the shopping cart. Sounds like it is picking up an incorrect value.

I think it is fixed now. Please try it and let me know if you have any more discrepancies.

I believe you got it fixed George. All came out the same this time.

Back