mini jet

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnthemc

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Purchased a Buon Vino mini jet filter today and filtered 5 gallons of peach-watermelon i made from fruit. It dripped from 2 of the hoses. Thought I had it hooked up wrong, checked youtube and every video had paper towels and towels under the filter.
Do these thing leak a little?
John

Hi everyone.
Purchased a Buon Vino mini jet filter today and filtered 5 gallons of peach-watermelon i made from fruit. It dripped from 2 of the hoses. Thought I had it hooked up wrong, checked youtube and every video had paper towels and towels under the filter.
Do these thing leak a little?
John

Yes a little and then a little bit more. It drove me crazy but it does a good job. I could never get the drain hose to drain right either. When the collector tray started to fill up I had to blow into the end of the hose to get the drain to flow. With the filter on the table I thought having the drain hose going down to the floor into a bottle would be the ticket but that didn't help much either. But like I said, it does a great job.

I have one that Buon Vino went thru the whole machine and it also leaks a bit while filtering. Does anyone know how much they go for used ? I also have a super jet that I am also thinking of selling as well.

thanks steve

Steve, I put mine on Craigs list a few weeks ago for $125 and let it go for $100. If a person knows where to go they can be bought new for $130.

Latest posts

Back