Midwest presses

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goodfella

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I have been seeing the ad here on the site for midwest #25 Ratchet presses for $99. But when I go to the website, they are listed at like 279. Am I missing something?

Thanks....

Joel

Sorry everybody....

I just went back on and found it. You must purchase 10 or more grape buckets....

Thanks....

I wondered the same thing before joel. I looked and looked because it says some restrictions apply, but couldn't find what they were for the longest time. That is some restriction- buy 10 buckets of juice!

Yep I saw that when I went to their site.
Think about it you buy JUICE and get a press cheap. seams kinda funny as JUICE needs no press.. LOL :tz

The good thing though is it shows the members do pay attention to the banners
Huh? Whats a banner?

Those are buckets of frozen grapes from Cali. which each will trender about 3 gallons. These are a from a premier vineyard.

I sprung for the "Charlie Smith" got exactly 3 gallons after squeezing with the press, then froze the skins to use later in a lesser kit. I wish there was some way of getting around the shipping, anybody want to meet in KC and split a pallet? bk

Back