Merry XMAS!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmorosco

Reaction score
Merry Xmas everyone!!!!Drink Up!!!!
smiley17.gif

My family is not much for wine drinking so I opened up a light one. My Pear wine, and it went over very well.

Edited by: wade

Merry Christmas Bmorosco. Had a little Concord/Cabernet blend I put together early in the day with some snacks and had a nice glass of Chard with the turkey we had for dinner! Delish!

Merry Christmas to you also. I took 5 bottles to the inlaws, and they all seemed to be a hit. We tried a bottle of 1 year old strawberry wine, and it was wonderfu. We also opened a bottle of lemon wine that was about a year and a half old, and it was a little nasty?? Reminded me of floor cleaner????

Merry Christmas to all! My friend brought us his homemadecherry wine! It was good, and we opened up two of my wines. The others weren't ready yet.

Merry Chrismas everyone. My son gave me a botle of Amarone. That is now my favorite wine. I have to get a kit started soon. I cannot afford to buy it.

Hey Kutya,

I made a gallon of Grapefruit wine and a gallon of Pineapple wine that pretty much tasted like PineSol too. I've heard people brag about how good their Pineapple wine came out. I use a Jack Keller recipe and followed it to the letter and was not pleased at how it came out.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose!Edited by: pkcook

pk I also followed Jack's recipe. When I bottled it I almost dumped it as it was so nasty. I emailed jack and he said let it sit at least 9 months and it would be my favorite. I'm sorry Jack was wrong on this. I just started a orange wine using his recipe. It's still in the primary. I ony had enough oranges for 1 gal, so I'm not out much. Right now it taste and smells wonderful???

Back