Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geocorn

Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you that celebrate Christmas, a very Merry Christmas and to those of other faiths, may you enjoy our celebration as we celebrate in yours!

As I start to look back on 2006, I realize, once again, how blessed I have been. I have a wonderful loving family that supports me in this business endeavor. I have excellent business relationships with my suppliers. I have the best forum moderators that one could ask for AND I HAVE THE BEST CUSTOMERS, ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

A big THANK YOUto each and everyone one of you. May you be blessed, as well, and I hope you have a most joyous and properous New Year!

Merry Christmas to you and yours too George! Have a Happy and prosperous New Year! May God Bless everyone!

Right back at you George.

I also appreciate your use of Merry Christmas. It isn't heard nearly enough any more. May you continue in good health and prosper in all your endeavors.

I will throw in my Happy Holiday's to all as well. May all continue to prosper and follow a path to enlightenment. It is truly a pleasure and an honor to know each and every one of you.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

George and all: Same to you.. May you have a very Merry Christmas... and a Happy New Year... Thanks for a wonderful fourum...

Merry Christmas, George, and a happy and very prosperous New Year to you - and to all my new friends on the forum. I'll be doing all I can to help your prosperity by doing as many wine kits as "she who must be obeyed" will let me next year.

Merry Christmas to you and yours George! And everyone else here in the forum... Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to you and your Family George, and to all those here on this Forum.
Happy New Year also.
Dave

Nice Christmas card Waldo!
smiley32.gif

You are becoming a pretty good grapic artist! How do you cram all that into 150 KB? Here's wishing you a great Christmas Holiday season and an enriching New Year.

What fun I've discovered in wine making this past year, and reading and particapating in this forum makes it even fun-er.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and God Bless!

James

MERRY CHRISTMAS George to you and you family. May God bless you all.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Merry Christmas to you all! I'm so pleased that I'm able to be a part of this wonderful group of people!
smiley32.gif
We're a Friends World Wine Network! What a great gift.
smiley4.gif

May you all have fresh yeasts, wholesome fruits, pure kits with friends and family with which to share your joys.
God's blessings on you all!

Latest posts

Back