Man vs. Woman

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswordy

Reaction score
menwomen-2.jpg

Haha I actually saw this a long time ago and saved it in my computer!! It gives me a good chuckle every once in a while when I randomly come across it..

LOL, jswordy, I never thought I would see a man post up a joke where a woman can multi-task but a man can't. Loved it, thanks!

Julie, look how easy it is to "turn on" the man switch.. Women being a bit more complicated, get it??

astebbi1 said:
Julie, look how easy it is to "turn on" the man switch.. Women being a bit more complicated, get it??

A bit more complicated? Now why would u say that?

I see it as man simple and woman multitasking

Hah i see where you're coming from but i always saw this as how a guy is always turned on and ready to go (sexually) with the flip of a switch, whereas women need to have all of their dials and buttons pushed to turn on.. Haha maybe that just says something about my personal expierience though!!

Hah i see where you're coming from but i always saw this as how a guy is always turned on and ready to go (sexually) with the flip of a switch, whereas women need to have all of their dials and buttons pushed to turn on.. Haha maybe that just says something about my personal expierience though!!

But jokes are to be kept PG, :h so the only thing I see is man can't handle more than one button at a time. :tz

Quote:
Originally Posted by astebbi1
But jokes are to be kept PG,
happy0199.gif
so the only thing I see is man can't handle more than one button at a time.
Taz.gif

You guys are like an old married couple! :)

Latest posts

Back