Man (or Women) caves

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you TIG welding there? You've got some nice equipment there, when things break, I don't think you're calling a repair man. Looks like a nice cave to me.

Are you TIG welding there? You've got some nice equipment there, when things break, I don't think you're calling a repair man. Looks like a nice cave to me.

yes sir, tig on some stainless. no,i try not to call repairmen.
If i cant fix it, i tear it about to find out why.

My cellar is "total wine" planing, testing, production, and storage (behind the lock door). My wife can do anything she wants with the seven rooms above but this subterranean space is mine.

Holy crap!! :HB

Dang looks like you are all set in case of the Zombie Apocalypse!

My cellar is "total wine" planing, testing, production, and storage (behind the lock door). My wife can do anything she wants with the seven rooms above but this subterranean space is mine.

that is cool,,,NICE ROOM!!!!!!

see them metal posts in the room?

get a log, strip the bark, let it dry out.

split the log, hollow it out. place halves around post.

drill holes in log, install dowels to invert wine bottles, for drying

wait!!! not done yet!!

find an artiest have them paint the ceiling above the post with branch's and leaves. or, grape vines

LOL....

Very nice Steve and right on!

It is not too much to ask for a little space to call one's own.

Very nicely organized. Do you have perhaps a recliner and a nice TV in there?

Thanks guys for your nice comments.
If we can get more people to post photos of their work area, bottle storage, ect. others can pickup tips before mistakes are made.
John T. you have shared with us all ~~ that friends, family, and making wine are a treasured life style and I agree.

Love your spaces!! This is giving me some great ideas. I look forward to getting my own area set up as well. Now to get my husband to work! lol.

Back